SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Last Updated: 1 July 2022
Our support and maintenance services program is designed to prevent misuse of our platform that could lead to a detrimental effect on clients or users.
1. Uptime and responses
- OnePulse’s uptime target is 99.9% minimum. Over the last three years, the SLA achieved was 99.99% over the calendar year.
- Our maximum response target for all support requests is 8 working-hours.
2. Incident management
We classify incidents and our target resolution times to issues in the following way:
|Severity||Classification & Impact||Expected Resolution Time|
|Low||Issues impacting a single non-core function or a single user||As soon as reasonably possible|
|Minor||Issues impacting a limited set of non-core functions and users.||72 Hours|
|Significant||Issues impacting a core function or functions and a significant set of users||8 Hours|
|Major||Issues resulting in platform downtime impacting a significant number of users.||4 Hours|
- In the event of an unscheduled outage or incident, we will communicate the details of the issues and expected resolution times..
- When communicating with you we will use the details provided by Users during sign up.
- We do make incident reports available to our clients after a major incident.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this Policy, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.