Your consent applies to the following domains: www.onepulse.com
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a User’s login details, and storing site preferences.
- ensure that our Services function properly,
- detect and prevent fraud,
- understand how visitors use and engage with our Site, and
- analyze and improve Services.
3. Who sets cookies when I use OnePulse’s Site?
There are two main types of cookies that can be set:
- First party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by OnePulse directly when you use our Services.
- Third party cookies: these cookies are not set by OnePulse, but by other companies, like Google or Facebook, for site analytics purposes. See further details below on how to manage these cookies.
Cookies play an important role in helping us provide effective and safe Services. Below is a description of the commonly used cookie types and the purposes that apply to them. Each section references OnePulse’s Cookie Settings Dashboard, where you can find more information about each cookie, and exercise your choices.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
5. Can I opt-out?
Yes. You can opt out of cookies through our Cookie Settings Dashboard, with the exception of those cookies that are necessary to provide you with our Services. Your web browser may allow you to manage your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable OnePulse cookies. You can take a look at the help section of your web browser or follow the links below to understand your options. If you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site or Services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies